We've been working closely with Boyd and new we are pleased to introduce the new Boyd Hilder signature frame. This frame features all of our latest frame designs including the new ICS2 wishbone, brand new design dropouts and a federal badge set in the seat stay bridge. Along with this Boyd specified he wanted an oval down tube, a taller head tube and a longer top tube. Finished off with graphics designed by Rich Forne this frame has it all.
- 4130 Chromoly tubing with oval down tube
- ICS2 chain stay wishbone
- Newly redesigned Investment cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Investment cast seat stay with Federal badge
- Graphics designed by Rich Forne
- Embossed down tube gusset featuring the F logo
- All new integrated investment cast seat clamp
- Tapered seat stays
- Mid BB
- Removable brake mounts
- Top Tube: 20.7", 21", 21.2" or 21.5"
- Head Tube: 75.2°
- Seat Tube: 71 degrees
- Chain Stay: 13.4" (slammed)
- BB: 11.7"
- Stand over: 9"