Catch end of season deals on the newly stocked Bellwether closeout page here.
The Flight Jersey is lightweight and highly ventilated. Designed and developed for high-performance riding in the hottest weather conditions.
- Lightweight highly breathable
- Ergonomic panel design provides tailored fit reducing wind drag
- Elasticized arm banding for comfort
- 3 Large pocket storage design
- Silicone gripper on waist to prevent ride up
- Cam-lock zipper allows for single hand use
- Reflective accent for improved low light visibility
Fabric: Nano-vent ™, Tectra-lite™
UPF Rating: 30+
Introducing the revival of the renowned components brand Titec, known for its exceptional MTB parts and accessories. We are thrilled to announce their return, now with a renewed emphasis on tire-related products. Excitingly, we have recently received a shipment of their inaugural tires, available in two sizes: 26 x 2.10 and 700C x 38C. Click here for more info.
These tires exemplify Titec's commitment to excellence, boasting high quality and durability. Crafted from top-notch rubber, they feature a robust and minimal multi-surface tread, specifically engineered for extended longevity compared to ordinary tires. Notably, these exceptional tires are compatible with standard pneumatic tubes, as well as Titec's forthcoming flat-free tube system, which will soon be made available.
Prepare to experience the next level in tire performance with Titec's latest offering, crafted to surpass your expectations and enhance your cycling adventures.
The GMR Tubeless Rim-Brake wheel is optimized for wide tires with lower tire pressure to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high compliance. With an internal width of 19mm, this wheelset is well suited for rough roads and tests fastest with a 28mm tire in the majority of wind angles.
The tire bed structure built by auto-wrapping system which the tire bed stronger and more resilient to support the high PSI and Brake pressure.
Specifically formulated to withstand the same heat our rims can take on, our brake pad compound is exclusive for GMR Series wheelsets. Using a specially formulated rubber compound, durometer and friction agent, we developed a proprietary brake pad and reduced braking distances over that of other carbon fiber wheelsets.
- High temperature resin for consistent braking on long descents.
- Extra stiff hub shell design.
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs.
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Hand-built assembly.
- Clincher, Tubeless Ready.
- Rim brake.