Profile Design’s Ergo 2.0 Lock-On Grip features an extra-large supportive platform for a comfortable weight distribution that relieves pressure from the palm and supports the wrist. The 2.0 grip offers a specific textured grip zone for the thumb, fingers and palm and a softer overall touch. It is easily installed with a unique integrated Anti-Twist Locking system; simply slide the grip on to the handlebar and tighten the integrated hex bolt at each end of the grip. The Ergo 2.0 is a new favorite among many riders!
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable weight distribution.
- Extra large platform that relieves pressure from the palm and supports the wrist.
- Two different densities provide support and reduce vibration.
- Unique TPR compound improves durability in all conditions.
- Anti-Twist Locking System – The Integrated Aluminum lock ring will ensure that the grip won’t rotate or slide under demanding riding conditions.
- Installation and Compatibility - Works with any standard 22mm sized handlebar - Simply slide the grip on to the handlebar and tighten the hex bolt at each end of the grip.
- Open end protected by plug.
Clamp: Integrated Anti-Twist Locking System - (Requires 3mm Allen)