FOR THE LONG HAUL AND TOUGHEST EFFORTS
To make the TUFF-est of adventures become possible you need equipment that's ready to handle anything the ride throws at you. The Free Range Cargo Bib Short is built for no limits and no boundaries when pedaling in the harshest conditions on any surface. One feature also available on the men’s version is the intelligent, body-mapped TUFF Guard hip panels. This added protection is positioned precisely where you need it for those unexpected dismounts (tumbles, crashes) without interfering with your normal range of motion. What makes this bib unique for the women’s version is the new Nature Brake design, allowing for an effortless bathroom break no matter where you are or what you’re wearing on top. This was created by women for women. Stretchy bibs straps and a back panel that you can easily pull down give you the chance to stop wherever you need to for a speedy and convenient Nature Brake. CARGO Pockets make it easier to stash provisions and put off your responsibilities for as long as you need to.
- Durable 4-way stretch fabric rapidly pulls moisture away from the skin keeping wearer cool, dry, and comfortable.
Tuff Guard™ abrasion resistant hip panels add an extra layer of durability and skin protection in a crash.
- Large capacity side pockets
- Soft and stretchy bib straps for added stability and comfort.
Nature Brake design allow for bathroom breaks without having to remove jersey or top layers.
- Italian made All Daze chamois features a multidirectional curvature and high-density foams for long rides.
- Compression leg grippers prevent “ride-up”
Inseam: 8.5” (size medium)
Main: 72% Nylon, 28% Spandex
Insert: Tuff Guard™ 58% Nylon, 32% Spandex, 10% Dyneema™
UPF Rating: 40+
Chamois: All Daze